Social Media as a double-edged sword

Social media usage, just like any other object in this world, has its own advantages and disadvantages. To use it means that you are also endangering yourself with each click that you make. Always express moderation and caution when using social media.

Comments

  1. Careless Whisper
    George Michael
    I feel so unsure
    As I take your hand and lead you to the dance floor
    As the music dies, something in your eyes
    Calls to mind the silver screen
    And all its sad good-byes
    I'm never gonna dance again
    Guilty feet have got no rhythm
    Though it's easy to pretend
    I know you're not a fool
    Should've known better than to cheat a friend
    And waste the chance that I've been given
    So I'm never gonna dance again
    The way I danced with you
    Time can never mend
    The careless whispers of a good friend
    To the heart and mind
    Ignorance is kind
    There's no comfort in the truth
    Pain is all you'll find
    I'm never gonna dance again
    Guilty feet have got no rhythm
    Though it's easy to pretend
    I know you're not a fool
    I should've known better than to cheat a friend
    And waste the chance that I've been given
    So I'm never gonna dance again
    The way I danced with you
    Never without your love
    Tonight the music seems so loud
    I wish that we could lose this crowd
    Maybe it's better this way
    We'd hurt each other with the things we'd want to say
    We could have been so good together
    We could have lived this dance forever
    But no one's gonna dance with me
    Please stay
    And I'm never gonna dance again
    Guilty feet have got no rhythm
    Though it's easy to pretend
    I know you're not a fool
    Should've known better than to cheat a friend
    And waste the chance that I've been given
    So I'm never gonna dance again
    The way I danced with you
    Now that you're gone
    (Now that you're gone) What I did's so wrong, so wrong
    That you had to leave me alone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, show stopping, spectacular, never the same, totally unique

    ReplyDelete
  3. Comment kayo tas kung sino mapipili ko, ililibre ko sa oct 5 sa ek ��

    ReplyDelete
  4. J Pee baby, yup, yup
    Yeah, you know what it is
    Check this shit out man
    Check it out, Check it out
    Check it out, yeah

    [Verse 1: J Pee]
    Chillin' with my homies at the Home Depot
    (Home Depot)
    Buyin' screws and nails, manly shit you know?
    (You know?)
    My homie says to me "What kind of drill you want?"
    (He asked me)
    So I said I wanted one right in the ass

    What?

    [Hook 1: J Pee]
    I'm not gay
    I'm not gay
    It was a joke guys, come on
    I'm not gay
    I like vag more than a pornstar scandal
    But can I get the drill with the bright pink handle?
    [Verse 2: J Pee]
    Playin' tackle football with my homies in the park
    Had to wrap it up cause it was gettin' dark
    (Gettin' dark)
    The other team was looking straight scary as shit
    (Ooooo)
    But my quarterback, he ain't having none of it
    (He ain't scared)
    He looked at me and told me no matter where I was at
    My priority job was to protect the sack
    (Okay)
    So fourth down, he bends over and yells "Hike!"
    So I went and grabbed his balls!

    Uhhh...

    [Hook 2: J Pee]
    I'm not gay
    I'm not gay
    I'm just doing my job, step off
    I'm not gay
    It's not like I was purposefully tryin' to feel them
    (I wasn't)
    I just care about the safety of your future children
    (Godfather)
    I'm not gay, I'm not gay
    Quit telling me that, man
    I'm not gay
    Next time I'll just let your balls get mangled, son
    P.S. I didn't know that you were so well hung
    [Verse 3: J Pee]
    Strollin' with my homies in West Hollywood
    (Hollywood)
    Wasn't my idea because I'm not gay
    Dude walks by me with his shirt off, and I was like
    "Damn bitch, you fine!"

    ...Fuck

    [Hook 3: J Pee]
    I'm not gay guys
    That ain't me
    I'm just comfortable with my sexuality
    So I can admit when I see a guy
    Who has a handsome face, and pretty eyes
    And a rock hard chest, and rippling abs
    And the tightest ass, and those sculpted calves
    And those bulging quads, and the perfect bod
    And ohh my god, take your pants off

    Um..
    Fuck it

    [Hook 4: J Pee]
    I'm gay
    I'm fucking gay
    I'm the dude wearing nail polish yelling "Hey!"
    I'm the dude at the party who'll grab your butt
    (That's me)
    And when you turn around and look at me I'll be like "What?"
    Yeah!
    I'm gay
    (I'm gay)
    I'm hella gay
    I watch Zac Efron movies every Saturday
    And normal self expression doesn't suit me either
    That's why my degree is in musical theater
    I'm so gay man.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very true... it’s like the use of our tongue... it can either be a bane or a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Astig nung background pre! Yung gumawa ngalang hindi hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment